CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Meet the Teacher


My name is Ms. Tuthill. I am a first year teacher. I am currently a 4th grade teacher in Virginia. I started my first year in October a month after school started so it has definitely been a whirlwind of a year. At the school I work, 4th grade is departmentalized. We group our students by level and the students rotate for math, science, and social studies similar to the way middle school students do. I am the social studies teacher and I teach reading and writing to my homeroom students. Teaching is my passion and where my heart lies!


I am super excited about starting a teaching blog. I have decided to go ahead and start it now (even though we only have three more weeks of school left!!) so I can get myself comfortable with this new endeavor. I feel like I have learned so much this year, my mind is still processing it all. I really enjoy reading other teacher blogs. They have inspired me to make my own worksheets, games, etc.  Luckily, I am very computer savvy and find joy in all things technology. 



(chalk Masterpiece my students made for me one day at recess)


Ms. Tuthill


No comments:

Post a Comment