CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Book Addiction

Anyway who knows me knows I LOVE books. I cannot resist buying booking especially children's books. Every time my students bring me an order for scholastic I end up ordering books. I justify it in my head by telling myself it is for the kids haha!


Link Up!


Ms. Nelson is hosting a linky party for all time favorite read-alouds. As soon as I saw her party I knew I wanted to join!

So here we go:


Great book for both boys and girls! Kids love it!


Perfect for teaching children to be nice to each other.

Perfect book for teaching children be themselves and not follow others.
I love the beautiful illustrations Eric Carle creates! 

I love this series, the children love these stories.

What are your favorite books? Head over to Ms. Nelson's page and link up!




2 comments:

  1. Great selections. I need to read Stephanie's Ponytail. I've never seen it. Thanks for linking up.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these books!! I am your newest follower.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete