CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rockin' Resources: Classroom Must Haves

I am new at the whole blogging thing but I couldn't pass up the chance to participate in my very first linky party. 




Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory is hosting her first Linky Party.




Rockin' Resources:  Thinks I Couldn't Live Without.


Here is my list of 5 things I can't live without in my classroom!




1. Brainpop
I absolutely love Brainpop. It has a large selection of 3-5 minute videos that help explain concepts taught in the classroom. Tim and Moby make learning fun and help the students learn at the same time!





2. Teachers Pay Teachers.
TPT is a great resource. As a first year teacher I have found it especially helpful when trying to come up with lessons. 





3. Scotch Thermal Laminating Machine
The laminating machine at my school is horrible, it is very thin and within a few hours, days, weeks it starts peeling off. This is not good when it comes to making your materials last. I purchased this little machine when it was on sale at target. It is one of the best investments I have made all year. The machine is fast and does an excellent job, no more peeling!


4. Turn in Your Work Organizer
I purchased this from Lakeshore Learning at the beginning of the school year. I thought it was a bit pricey but I needed something to help with the paper chaos. This has worked great and held up very well. I don't 
know what I would do without it.

5. Pinterest
Pinterest is one of my favorite resources for classroom ideas. Something  
new catches my eye everyday!





If you want to share your must haves head over to Teacher Idea Factory and join the party!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for jumping on board! I just purchased that laminator (it's still in the box) and I can't wait to start pumpin' out the plastic wrapped goodness! I am following you :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I also just finished my first year of teaching. I didn't get the job until Novemeber so I know how you feel! Excited to be your newest follower!

    Check out my blog sometime! :)
    Ms. Smith
    Http://adventuresofmssmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love laminating items! Thank goodness the school laminator is right beside my classroom. I love pinterest too. I found you from Kelley's blog! I'm your newest follower.
    Have a Great Memorial Day,
    Alana
    Special Teaching in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too funny we have same blog template!!!! Come see mine. I am your 6th follower. http://mrsdyesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have become the laminating queen with all of my games and such. No one knows how to put more film in except for one aide. If she retires or leaves, we are doomed! I may have to invest in one of those laminators. I am your newest follower.

    Stop by and visit mine!
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and you have convinced me to purchase that laminator!! I have been eyeing it now for a few years (....sad to admit that!!) and didn't know if it was worth the investment. I'm new to the blogging world and your newest follower!! I would love it if you would stop by http://adayinbcasfirstgrade.blogspot.com/ and follow me!!

    ReplyDelete